Wednesday, October 29, 2008

no updates but i won't skip this one!!..

just now josh gave me a ride on his bike to my home.
when i just got into my house i did what he told me to do..
saying goodbye to him from my window, and suddenly..
he pantomimed as if he yell to me saying "my princess, i love you so much"
and then he bowed.

he really got me this time..
usually he always disappointed that i'm not romantic enough to get
watever romantic stuff that he did.
this one, i nearly cry with tears overflowed on my eyes when i smiled a him..

I jus want to stated that..
whatever people around wanna say about josh or me..
whatever josh did to me (you know what is it josh)..
whatever wrongdoings that i got..
however mistreated i am by josh..
no matter he love me or not..
we poor or rich..
we fight or loving..
it's hot or cold nor rain or sunny..
whatever happens......................................

I AM HAPPY TO BE WITH JOSH, I AM HAPPY TO BE MYSELF
I AM PROUD TO BE WITH JOSH, AND PROUD OF JOSH
AND
I LOVE JOSH SO MUCH AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DENY IT
NOR STOP MYSELF FROM IT.

I WILL STAY WITH JOSH WHATEVER PEOPLE WANNA SAY WANNA DO,
AND ONLY JOSH CAN DECIDE WHEN SHOULD I GO FROM HIM.


this post is for Josh
and good or bad that he did to me
for the people that talk about us behind us
for anyone that are jealous of us
in the past, present and future.




note: actually he didn't say "i love u so much" or wat ever princess thingy that i typed
it just that is the only phrase that i think can describe his body language.
;D

the upcoming post is a lot!!!!
wait after my exam this friday and i'll update!!!

No comments: