today is me & josh’s 3 months celebration.. I’m so glad that we finally can be together for 3 months.. since I doubt it, a bit..
and I reckon today is the most perfect day I’ve ever had, coz i got tears, quite crazy quarrel, big laughs, sad, mad, fun, serious, rushed, romance, n etc..
and here is the detail about that day, the story goes..
I tried to start the day for me and josh a bit early today, but I couldn’t find an excuse to tell my sis for me to get going by 7 in the morning.. so I go to josh’s place a bit later that what I told him a night before, n then I felt like wearing a dress today, but there r no stylish dress which is warm enough for that cold day.. So I wear the only warmest stylish dress I have with thick white knit pantyhose and my “new” high heels, and covered with a thin white coat and my beloved blue woolen hat.
Geared up by my cheapy huge “burberry” bag (I mean fake of course~~) and my coolest ever oakley dart.
Unluckily we didn’t take photos today T_T..
so after I make my look (which is accidentally looking a bit too formal) I go to josh’s place n then I walk so confidently with my Oakley dart..
and when I just reached josh’s apartment’s door and call him to open the door, suddenly this 1 old man (real old I mean like grandpa) come to me and says,
“hi, u remember me?”
me : “no”
(in my mind): “how can I, I dun even know you”
Old man: I’m blablabla (I dun even remember) the singer,
- shake my hand and kiss my cheek left n right in the
(ham sap) way -
you’re looking beautiful today..
me: thank you
Old man: I’ve seen you quite often around here, and today I’m telling myself to
talk to you.
Me: ow..
old man: so what is your name?
Me: windy
old man: may I have your number?
(and then josh finally pick up his phone)
Me: No, sorry (smile)
(towards the phone) josh.. could you please open the door?
josh on phone: where r u?
old man: okay then, see you later. (n then kiss my cheek hamsaply again)
me: *nod* (towards the old man) while..
*on the phone* I’m down stairs
n then I got up to josh’s room.. n I was VERY surprised that for the first time josh do something special for me.. he already arranged 3 dolls (2 med size winnie the pooh and mickey mouse, and 1 small Winnie) facing towards the door.
These dolls are from Galaxy world’s doll catcher machine!!
that’s why it is special, coz it is hard to get.
so when I walked in, those 3 cuties are looking like smiling to welcome me..
and as the background I saw joshy walking faster towards his bed smiling and acting so “malu-malu” in his bed facing back at me.
I was happy but still pissed by the old man..
so I was happy, but after a while I put my pissed face on again..
so after that josh ask, “why your face is not
after this case done..
I’m feeling so loved by josh that day ^^ coz usually he probably will mad if I’m not looking happy on the happy day like that.. but today he was actually very nice towards me =P
n after a while, josh finally says.. lets go to city and shop!
I was so happy (coz dat day we didn’t have any plan) and josh rarely ask me to go out.
so after he was ready to go, and I was SOOOOOOOO shocked that he wear his long sleeves shirt!!
(he said he wore that coz I’m wearing a dress, so he gotta look smart too..)
while actually, usually no matter how smart I wear, he’ll still wear his ah-beng style..
so dat day we start from martin’s place coz josh wanna go check Tiffany n co. and wanna accompany me look around emporio Armani (only look around for the design sake and check a pair of shoes’ price that I won’t buy anyway)
in Tiffany, he force me to look around and help him pick a bracelet for somebody which I dunno, while he keep on going round and round and round the tiffany, I was getting a bit pissed coz I planned to spread resumes around on the way, n of coz I get more pissed since he couldn’t make up his mind n keep on asking me about jewellery shopping –which is 1 of the thing that can gives me headache-
why??
coz I dun like to shop when I don’t see something that is affordable, nice, and the biggest thing is I don’t need it either..
so josh end up pissed coz he felt that I rushed him around on his “rare” shopping mood. n then we get into quarrel on the way from tiffany to fcuk – josh wanna buy the jacket that he’ve been targeting- and then just before we get into the fcuk, we talk to finish out quarrel on the bench infront of fcuk pitt st.
and the quarrel finally stopped, n then I said sorry in the fcuk, n we already hug n hold hands again in the fcuk >.<>
After that I encourage josh to go back to tiffany to continue his “shopping”
n then after all done in tiffany we walk to shops around pitt st. and king st.
today we surf around the “sky high” brands.. no cheappy shops..
I also dunno why.. josh dragged me..
n then after all the window shopping, we go to have dinner in wagamama in TGV.
he had and I had yaki udon with apple & manggo juice
after enjoying the nice dinner, we continue walking to Galaxy world to check whether there r some other nice dolls to catch ;P and didn’t find nice ones and found joshy’s new “doll catcher friend” instead..
so we continue walk to Capitol square to play the doll catcher machine like crazy.. in total we spent AU$150, but it worth the fun that we had n it fulfill the great day with laughter.. in return, we got the whole big fcuk bag of dolls!!
after all the fun, we got romance at home where both of us feel the love so strong today. no matter what happened this is us.. loving each other..
(well, that’s from my side.. josh must b says “I never say that I love u”)
=P
and that’s josh.. never love me but yet I feel the love..
thanks for everything josh.. and thanks for everything god..
and thank u for reading this damn bloody long post.
good day all folks!!




2 comments:
haha, u two r so cutee =)
huh?? cute?? really??
>.< i don't think so since we have so many quarrels >.<
btw, i didn't upload the photos on the post yet, i'll find a way to put the photos
Post a Comment