oh well.. he have fun up there in Gold coast.
ow yea, I hvn’t told that josh’ve been away since the 1st july to Brisbane to attend the MSO (some Malaysian society) sport competition.
So yea here I am alone in Sydney.. since heman is up there with josh, yaya, lionel, horlix, oak, etc back to their hometown
Still got few friends here but can’t really hangout with em.. trying to manage my time too but in a way I’m also lazy to manage T_T
Not like I’m lazy to go with em, but juz lazy bout myself.. even lazy to wake up T_T
So, What is windy young doing today??
Let’s see..
- being lazy to wake up early
- planned to play bball with dick n friends in Ceantral but cancelled coz of the rain T_T
- lazy to cook for lunch, end up eating indomie soto mie, dunno y lately i'm crazy for indomie
- lazy to cook for dinner
- go to Josh's place to wash his bed sheets n etc, took the dry curtain from the laundry hanger, vacuum the apartment, made his wardrobe neat
basically being his maid while he's away T_T - going to have dinner at home, i asked my sis to cook me bolognese pasta
- going to wash my clothes at home too coz i'm running out of panties
- will end the day with online or blogging again T_T
btw, this blog often get error on my comp.. so dodgy..



No comments:
Post a Comment