22june08
Today I just remember that people are gong back to their hometown soon, and just realize how lonely I will b if josh is going too >.<
I must b dunno where to go and even if I go to city must b soooo bored..
lucky he’s not going back, but he’ll go travel for like 10 days tho.. but I think that’s still easier to handle..
ow n I just realize how click we are.. specially lately..
for example.. today suddenly I wanna go dinner to the Mongolian restaurant that me n josh usually go to around the china town. While actually I dun really hv time to do such a fancy thing since I hv to review for my exam tmr.
and actually I find out that he went to china town too for his fave dumpling & noodle resto, n we went @ a similar time, n eating on the same time range n the restaurants only 1 block away
haiz.. omg josh.. love you so much!!!!
^^



No comments:
Post a Comment