Sunday, July 6, 2008

the incredibly funny lazy day @ home

Last nite (4th july) started from happy moments when I reached home, coz my sis washed the clothes already =D

and then we saw “parade” in front of our house.

And another “parade”.. XD
I’ll show you the picture at the end of this post with detail story

but then the sad moment is my computer suddenly dead >.<>

I dunno wat happened, n even tho I try to restart it still not working >.<>

and then today (5th july) me n my sis talk bout few stupid stuff, but I only few funny parts that I’ll put here (might not sound funny coz it’s indo thingy, and u prolly dun understand coz u wouldn’t know the whole story..)

She said “sirkus di soel” instead of “cirque du soleil” >.<>.<>.<

And after my sis “make things neat” I actually find out how look a like is my child to me =D
here’s the photos..

my child really look like me, rite?? =D

so this last pic is the "parade" hahahaha.. it's a dinosaurs!! the funny part is the driver of the escort behind this "creature. he waved to the apartments >.<
and since me n my sis were taking photos and looking at it so antusiastically so he become more condident too >.<

No comments: